I had an appt. today to get my hair done. I told my hairdresser I thought my hair was looking too blonde. I told her I wanted white blonde instead of yellow blonde and I also wanted chunky, dark panels in my hair. She said she understood ... but that's not what I got. David was happy - he loves it. He's not real fond of hair that looks like you paid for it. I, on the other hand, like that look.I'm also not too fond of photos of myself these days. Since January 1 - I've lost 35 pounds. So I'm proud of myself for that, but w/30 pounds still to go - photos of myself aren't my bestfriend. Although - even though I don't like seeing them, I'm the one usually behind the camera - and I do want there to be some evidence that my boys have a mommy.



No comments:
Post a Comment