Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 teeth in 2 days - yea for Ben!





Today we were on our way home from swimming lessons and Ben said he had another tooth that was loose. I told him to leave it alone and not wiggle it so it wouldn't fall out (not sure why, just thought it was the right thing to say). I was out (getting my hair color corrected) and he called me on the phone and told me that his tooth fell out and he was saving it for the tooth fairy.

This morning was quite dramatic with him and his 3rd tooth. He was pretty sad (or just tired) this morning about his tooth and really wanted it back. The tooth fairy even brought him 4 shiny quarters in his tooth fairy pillow - but he really wanted that tooth. I think he thought the tooth fairy threw them away. Why would she do that, right? We told him ... no - she saves them in a special box with your name on it and you get them when you are 70 and have no teeth. Pretty funny. That is the truth though, he will get them back if he wants them. I'm not sure why I'll save them all - but I will. I love keeping things from my boys - things to pass down to them and their children - and I guess their teeth will be one of those things.

No comments: